The Ultimate Animation Preset Pack!
The ultimate pack for anyone looking to spice up their videos with some animated characters. The Ultimate Animation pack includes the perfect presets to bring your JPEG, and PNG characters to life. If you’re looking to create quick animations like me, TommyInnit, or basically any Minecraft YouTuber, you’ll want this. Watch the demonstration trailer here.
The Animation Pack includes:
You’ll find inside:
– Flash meme
– Standard Shake (x15)
– Wobble Shake (x15)
– Rotation Shake (x15)
2. PNG Animation
– PNG Drop Shadow
– Transform (Motion Blur)
– 3D Animations (x4)
– Nudges (x8)
– Sways L+R (x6)
– Movement (x10)
– Slides (x20)
Intro Shakes (x8)
Stretch Effect (x7)
PLUS! Three PNG Characters for you to insert your own head onto. Watch the demonstration trailer here.
This pack is intended for both beginners and intermediate editors who want to save time with their editing. It should also be noted that these animations are for 1920x1080p projects, but you can use them on 4K projects, you may just have to adjust keyframes on your PNGs. Also, some of the “shakes” may not work as intended with versions of Premiere that are before 2022, so update your version of the software if things go array.
A note on all presets: Some of these presets require GPU acceleration. If your Premiere is a cracked version (especially lower than 2019), then they may not work entirely. As this is a digital product, returns are not accepted.
Thank you for supporting the channel by buying these presets!
How to install presets:
Installing your presets is super easy. Either watch this YouTube video or follow along with the below instructions:
– Download your presets from your confirmation email (they will be in a .zip file), and save them to a location convenient for you to access.
– Go to the location where you have saved the .zip file and double-click on the .zip.
– Drag the .PRFPSET file out of the .zip folder into a new location. As long as it’s pulled out of the .zip file, this will unzip the preset.
– Open Premiere Pro and then head to the effects tab. If you can’t see the effects tab, click ‘Window’, then enable ‘Effects’.
– In the effects tab, right-click on the ‘presets’ section. You will see the option to ‘Import Presets’.
– Click ‘Import Presets’ and find the location where you unzipped your presets.
– Double click the .PRFPSET file and your import will be complete. You should now see your presets in the preset folder in Premiere Pro!