Your privacy is important to us. It is FINZAR LTD’s policy to respect your privacy and comply with any applicable law and regulation regarding any personal information we may collect about you, including across our website, https://www.storezar.com, and other sites we own and operate.
Last updated: 10 May 2022
– Information We Collect
Information we collect falls into one of two categories: ‘voluntarily provided’ information and ‘automatically collected’ information.
‘Voluntarily provided’ information refers to any information you knowingly and actively provide us when using or participating in any of our services and promotions.
‘Automatically collected’ information refers to any information automatically sent by your devices in the course of accessing our products and services.
– Log Data
When you visit our website, our servers may automatically log the standard data provided by your web browser. It may include your device’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser type and version, the pages you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on each page, and other details about your visit.
Additionally, if you encounter certain errors while using the site, we may automatically collect data about the error and the circumstances surrounding its occurrence. This data may include technical details about your device, what you were trying to do when the error happened, and other technical information relating to the problem. You may or may not receive notice of such errors, even in the moment they occur, that they have occurred, or what the nature of the error is.
Please be aware that while this information may not be personally identifying by itself, it may be possible to combine it with other data to personally identify individual persons.
– Device Data
When you visit our website or interact with our services, we may automatically collect data about your device, such as:
– Device Type
– Operating System
– Geo-location data
Data we collect can depend on the individual settings of your device and software. We recommend checking the policies of your device manufacturer or software provider to learn what information they make available to us.
– Personal Information
We may ask for personal information — for example, when you subscribe to our newsletter or when you contact us — which may include one or more of the following:
– Date of birth
– Home/mailing address
– Legitimate Reasons for Processing Your Personal Information
We only collect and use your personal information when we have a legitimate reason for doing so. In which instance we only collect personal information that is reasonably necessary to provide our services to you.
– Collection and Use of Information
We may collect personal information from you when you do any of the following on our website:
– Register for an account
– Sign up to receive updates from us via email or social media channels
– Use a mobile device or web browser to access our content
– Contact us via email, social media, or on any similar technologies
– When you mention us on social media
We may collect, hold, use and disclose information for the following purposes, and personal information will not be further processed in a manner that is incompatible with these purposes:
– to provide you with our platform’s core features and services
– to deliver products and/or services to you
– for analytics, market research, and business development, including to operate and improve our website, associated applications, and associated social media platforms
– for internal record keeping and administrative purposes
– to comply with our legal obligations and resolve any disputes that we may have
We may combine voluntarily provided and automatically collected personal information with general information or research data we receive from other trusted sources. For example, Our marketing and market research activities may uncover data and insights, which we may combine with information about how visitors use our site to improve our site and your experience on it.
– Security of Your Personal Information
When we collect and process personal information, and while we retain this information, we will protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
Although we will do our best to protect the personal information you provide to us, we advise that no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure and no one can guarantee absolute data security.
You are responsible for selecting any password and its overall security strength, ensuring the security of your own information within the bounds of our services.
For example, ensuring any passwords associated with accessing your personal information and accounts are secure and confidential.
– How Long We Keep Your Personal Information
However, if necessary, we may retain your personal information for our compliance with a legal, accounting, or reporting obligation or for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific, or historical research purposes or statistical purposes.
– Children’s Privacy
We do not aim any of our products or services directly at children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect personal information about children under 13.
– Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
As per the terms and conditions, these preset packs are non-transferable and cannot be sold onward. If you do so, you may be liable to financial damages. Storezar is a small business run by a dedicated and hard-working team, and sharing our assets without permission damages what we are able to produce. We may disclose personal information to:
– a parent, subsidiary or affiliate of our company
– third-party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services including (without limitation) IT service providers, data storage, hosting and server providers, analytics, error loggers, debt collectors, maintenance or problem-solving providers, professional advisors, and payment systems operators
– our employees, contractors, and/or related entities
– our existing or potential agents or business partners
– credit reporting agencies, courts, tribunals, and regulatory authorities, in the event you fail to pay for goods or services we have provided to you
– courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities, and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights
– third parties, including agents or sub-contractors who assist us in providing information, products, services, or direct marketing to you
– third parties to collect and process data
– an entity that buys, or to which we transfer all or substantially all of our assets and business
– Google Analytics
– Your Rights and Controlling Your Personal Information
Marketing permission: If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us using the details below.
Access: You may request details of the personal information that we hold about you.
Non-discrimination: We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights over your personal information. Unless your personal information is required to provide you with a particular service or offer (for example providing user support), we will not deny you goods or services and/or charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties, or provide you with a different level or quality of goods or services.
Notification of data breaches: We will comply with laws applicable to us in respect of any data breach.
Complaints: If you believe that we have breached a relevant data protection law and wish to make a complaint, please contact us using the details below and provide us with full details of the alleged breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you, in writing, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take to deal with your complaint. You also have the right to contact a regulatory body or data protection authority in relation to your complaint.
– Business Transfers
If we or our assets are acquired, or in the unlikely event that we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, we would include data, including your personal information, among the assets transferred to any parties who acquire us. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any parties who acquire us may, to the extent permitted by applicable law, continue to use your personal information according to this policy, which they will be required to assume as it is the basis for any ownership or use rights we have over such information.
– Limits of Our Policy
We only collect and use your personal information when we have a legitimate reason for doing so. In which instance we only collect personal information that is reasonably necessary to provide our services to you. Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and policies of those sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy practices.
– Changes to This Policy
If the changes are significant, or if required by applicable law, we will contact you (based on your selected preferences for communications from us) and all our registered users with the new details and links to the updated or changed policy.
If required by law, we will get your permission or give you the opportunity to opt in to or opt out of, as applicable, any new uses of your personal information.
– Additional Disclosures for California Compliance (US)
Under California Civil Code Section 1798.83, if you live in California and your business relationship with us is mainly for personal, family, or household purposes, you may ask us about the information we release to other organizations for their marketing purposes.
– Do Not Track
Some browsers have a “Do Not Track” feature that lets you tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. At this time we do not respond to browser “Do Not Track” signals.
– Contact Us
For any questions or concerns regarding your privacy, you may contact us using the following details: